DC Ceiling fan Big Smooth Eco Titanium 224cm / 88"
max. 29 W power consumption
Ø 224cm / 88"
titanium silver finish
includes remote control
Item number 922012
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hertz
- Diameter: 224cm / 88"
- Housing colour: titanium silver
- Blade colour: titanium silver (profiled blades made of aluminium extruded profiles ensure outstanding airflow)
- Power consumption: 6 - 29 W
- Revolutions per minute: max. 101
- Ceiling to blades: 43cm / 16.9" (33cm / 13" with shortened drop rod)
- Overall drop: 46cm / 18.1" (36cm / 14.2" with shortened drop rod)
- Diameter canopy: 15.2cm / 6"
- Diameter motor housing: 18.2cm / 7.2"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, reverse function
- Weight: 8.9kg / 19.6lbs
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
Big, bigger, Big Smooth Eco!
Nine blades, more than 2 metres size, a futuristic design, high air flow despite low rotation speed and a sensationally economical energy consumption. The Big Smooth Eco TS by CasaFan is an exceptional energy-saving ceiling fan in all aspects, still being without equal on the current market.
With the Big Smooth Eco you will put accents in your complete house, placing the icing on the cake. It does not matter whether you put emphasis on its look with nine titanium silver, aerodynamically optimised blades made of aluminium extruded profiles or would like to bring a literal fresh breeze into your home with innovative motor technology - the Big Smooth Eco fulfils all demands there could be for a modern ceiling fan.
Flexible possibilities for installation on sloped ceilings or with a variable distance to the ceiling roof further enhance the wide scope for interior decoration. Like all Eco models by CasaFan, the Big Smooth Eco also has a standard feature for remote controlled forward and reverse motion direction and thus does not only provide a pleasant breeze on hot days, but also ensures additoinal heat during the colder seasons.