Westinghouse ceiling fan Bendan Applewood with LED lighting and remote control
Ø 132cm / 52"
max. motor wattage: 56 W
housing colour: dark pewter
blade colour: applewood
includes remote control
Item number 72071
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: dark pewter with hammered accents (steel)
- Blade colour: applewood (MDF)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Integral lighting: 17 W LED (included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 14 / 31 / 56 W
- Revolutions per minute: 83 / 132 / 175
- Max. airflow: 159 m3/min / 4452 CFM
- Max. noise level: 50 dB(A)
- Ceiling to blades: 29cm / 11.42"
- Overall drop: 36cm / 14.17"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds / off, light on / off / dimming
- Weight: 7.9kg / 17.4lbs
- Wattage: 17 W (equal to 75 W incandescent bulb)
- Colour temperature: 3000 K (warm white)
- Rated lumens: 1200 lm
- Real lumens: 950 lm
- Average rated service life: 25000 h
- Energy efficiency class: F
- The lamps cannot be changed in the luminaire.
Westinghouse Bendan Ceiling Fan with Applewood Blades and LED light
This indoor ceiling fan is in a class of its own: Reddish brown wooden blades seamlessly transition into the matte metal housing with hammered accents. The slight pitch of the blades and rotation speed of the motor with up to 175 revolutions per minute make it possible for the Bendan ceiling fan to reach an airflow of as much as 159m3/min. The powerful performance of the Westinghouse first-rate motor fulfil all technical requirements needed to deal with many hot summers to come. During the winter or a night the fan operates low or medium speed while emitting next to no sound at all. Quiet and smooth running predestine the Bendan for application in bedrooms and living rooms. This indoor fan is used throughout the year. The reverse function forces down heat from the ceiling to the ground, thereby warming up the indoor temperature. The dimmable LED light casts a soft, warm white shine and is controlled with the included remote control, just like the fan speeds.