The special highlight of this ceiling fan is its unusual shape. The fancy design is dominated most of all by the dynamically shaped and balanced blade. Even on low speed settings this design fan provides sufficient air circulation while keeping the extravagant shape of the fan blade clearly visible.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Standby diameter: 107cm / 42"
- Turning diameter: 137.2cm / 54"
- Housing colour: brushed aluminium
- Blade colour: brushed aluminium (ABS material)
- Max. power consumption: 36 W
- Max. airflow rate: 116 m³/min / 4100 cfm
- Ceiling to blade: 20.5cm / 8.1"
- Overall drop: 36.5cm / 14.4"
- Diameter canopy: 21cm / 8.3"
- Drop rod available upon request
- Not reversible
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off
- Not compatible with wall speed controllers
- Extremely smooth and quiet operation, no audible motor noise
- Excellent airflow even on low speed thanks to patented single blade design
- Weight: 8.0kg