Not only the name of the SATURN reminds of the second larges planet in our solar system. Its unusual and flat housing design is perfectly completed by the long blades with dual look. Like its namesake, the 4 blades that can be installed either with the pine wood or silver side showing, encase the metal coloured housing. The flat ceiling light fits into the ensemble and provides pleasant lighting and can be controlled with the included remote control, just like the rotation speeds.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: satin nickel
- Blade colour: silver / pine
- Blade pitch: 11 °
- Lighting: use 2 x E27, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 177 / 140 / 85
- Power consumption motor: 50 / 31 / 13 W
- Ceiling to blades: 25.4cm / 10"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 35.6cm / 14"
- Not suitable for installation on sloping ceilings
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off, light on/off
- Extremely smooth and quiet operation, no audible motor noise
- Weight: 6.6kg
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!