The ceiling fan Fanaway EVO2 also scores with its innovative retractable blades and its modern design. At first sight it seems like a ceiling lamp however it will surprise unprepared guests with just a touch of the button with acrylic blades that fold out and create a pleasant room climatisation. The chrome housing functions as the case for quiet three level motor and the integrated ceiling light.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter (blades folded out): 122 cm / 48" for spaces with up to 25 m²
- Diameter (blades folded in): 47.2 cm / 18.6"
- Housing colour: chrome
- Blade colour: clear acrylic
- Lighting: 3 x E27, max. 20 Watts (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Power consumption: 60 Watts
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 27 cm / 10.6"
- Total height: 40 cm / 14.2"
- Angled ceiling installation (max. 18°)
- Max. airflow: 180 m³/min
- Includes remote control (3 fan speeds, light on/ off, memory feature: lighting can additionally be controlled with light switch)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the motor housing
- Smooth and quiet, no audible motor sounds
- Easy and quick installation (blades are already pre-mounted and balanced)
- Four unique, aerodynamically shaped fan blades that fold themselves neatly inconspicuous over the light
- Innovative, compact retractable blades
- Weight: 10.8 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!