A rounded fan housing and a well-done colour combination of brushed chrome and light beech wood look characerises this ceiling fan and thanks to its 103 cm / 41" diameter it is suitable for use in rooms with up to 18m². Apart from its appealing look the Steel-Star shines brightly with technical features like forward and reverse run, 12,500 m³/h air circulation or pre-wiring for an adaptable remote control. The integrated ceiling light is practical and aesthetic, its 4 lamp spots can be adjusted individually. Rotation speed and lighting are controlled with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter : 103 cm / 41"
- Housing colour : brushed chrome
- Blade colour : beech
- 3 level pull cord with tableau (0-1-2-3)
- Pre-wired for IR remote control N 901
- Forward and reverse motion / changeover switch for motion direction directly on the device (left side and right side motion direction of the motor)
- Distance ceiling - blades : 31 cm / 12.2" / Total height : 49 cm / 19.3"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Installation without suspension rod (direct installation) possible with additional charge
- Revolutions per minute : ca. 50-200 RPM
- Air circulation : ca. 12,500 m³/h
- Current consumption : 5 - 50 Watts
- Net weight : ca. 5.5 kg
- Lighting 4 x 40 Watts E 27 (bulbs not included in the delivery), inlcuded surface-mounted luminaire N 416
- The 16-pin motor with encapsulated fluted ball bearing guarantees a long, maintenance-free operating. The motor is super silent and has an overload protection.
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++!
Add-on accessories (additional charge):
- IR remote control model N 901
- Wall control
- Suspension rod: 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 cm / 11.8", 23.6", 35.4", 47.2" and 59"
- Blade sets within the device's size range can be exchanged