The wind of change will be blowing in your home with the Westinghouse Turbo Swirl. The high performance ceiling fan impresses an attractive design and blades in light maple that perfectly fit in with the mostly wooden look of this practical device. The titanium housing goes very well with the wooden blades and gives the fan a special touch. An integrated ceiling light will spare you from investing precious time into the installation of a seperate lamp and provides a soft, pleasant light for the room.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 76 cm / 30", for spaces with up to 12 m²
- Housing colour: titanium
- Blade colour: light maple
- Integrated lighting: 1 x E14 / max. 60 Watt (bulb not included)
- Blade pitch: 18°
- Revolutions per minute: 250 / 190 / 130 (three rotation speeds)
- Power consumption: (Watt): 53 / 37 / 26
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 19 cm / 7.4" (can be shortened to 16 cm / 6.3")
- Dimensions ceiling to bottom of light kit: 38 cm / 15"
- Winter and summer mode with slide switch on the housing
- Light and fan controlled separately with pull switch
- Remote control or wall switch can be added (optional)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: ca. 5.5 kg
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of energy class: E to A++!