The wind of change will be blowing in your home with the Westinghouse Turbo Swirl. The high performance ceiling fan impresses an attractive design and blades in light maple that perfectly fit in with the mostly wooden look of this practical device. The titanium housing goes very well with the wooden blades and gives the fan a special touch. An integrated ceiling light will spare you from investing precious time into the installation of a seperate lamp and provides a soft, pleasant light for the room.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 76cm / 30"
- Housing colour: titanium
- Blade colour: light maple
- Blade pitch: 18°
- Lighting: use 1 x E14 base, max. 60 W (bulb not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 250 / 190 / 130
- Power consumption motor: 50 / 37 / 26 W
- Airflow: 145 m3/min / 5120 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 26cm / 10.2"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 38cm / 15"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 36 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Independent pull cords for light and fan
- Remote control or wall switch can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: 5.3kg
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy class: E to A++!