The CasaFan Wind Machine Speed 50 G provides cooling and a mixing of air which is much needed on construction sites, to name one example. Therefore, emphasis was put on safety as well: Thanks to a steady base and a protective grille the chance of accidents was reduced to a minimum. Despite its enormous air flow rate of up to 7,860 m³/h the Speed 50 scrimps on costs for energy: Even when set to the highest speed, it impresses with efficient energy consumption, using only a maximum of 120 Watt.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Robust grille for protection from injuries, chrome finish
- Also suitable for wall mounting and chain suspension (mounting material not included in the delivery, needs to be provided on-site)
- Protective grille, housing and tubular frame with polished chrome finish
- Blades black finish
- Diameter cage: 55 cm / 21.65"
- Diameter blades: 50 cm / 19.69"
- Width total: 65 cm / 25.59"
- Width cage: 55 cm / 21.65"
- Height: 58 cm / 22.83"
- Fan wheel made of aluminium
- Power consumption in Watt: 120
- Max. airflow: 7860 m³/h
- Max. rotation speed (rpm): 1310
- 3 fan speeds (selected with rotary switch)
- Vertical tilt adjustable
- Stable, steady tubular frame base with rubber feet and wheels
- Handy carrying handles on the housing as well as cord wrap on the back of the protective grille
- Cable HO5RN-F 3 x 1.0 mm² , 2.5 m with type F plug for high mechanical exposure in professional environments
- IP code IP20
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Attention: This wind machine is delivered with a type F Schuko plug, you might need an adapter.
If required, 5 speed transformer ETWZ 1.0 allows regulation from low to high performance.