Neptune motion-controlled LED under-cabinet light
super slim aluminium housing
size: selectable (30cm or 60cm / 12" or 24" length)
touchless power on / power off
easy connection with plugs
Item number U4642E
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hz and 120 Volt /60 Hz
- Size: selectable (30cm or 60cm / 12" or 24" length)
- Material: aluminium / glass
- Colour: white (housing), white frosted (glass)
- Light panel technology (no visible diodes or glare)
- Lighting: included LED lamps (lamps not replaceable)
- Super slim aluminium housing
- Control: included IR motion sensor for contact free power on and power off (10cm / 4" reach)
- Easy connection with power plug (includes lead wire 30cm / 12")
- Driver unit included (24 Watt)
- Linkable (up to 5 units with 30cm / 12" length and 2 units with 60cm / 24" length), synchronised control
- 1 linking cable included
|DUALUX 30||DUALUX 60|
|Dimensions (length x width x height) cm||30.0 x 6.0 x 1.2||60.0 x 6.0 x 1.2|
|Dimensions (length x width x height) inch||12 x 2.4 x 0.5||24 x 2.4 x 0.5|
|Weight||0.185 kg||0.375 kg|
|DUALUX 30||DUALUX 60|
|Luminuous flux||224 lumens||626 lumens|
|Light colour||3000 K, 80 Ra+ (warm white)||3000 K, 80 Ra+ (warm white)|
|Consumption||4.5 Watt||10 Watt|
|Rated life||ca. 35,000 hours||ca. 35,000 hours|
The light includes a lamp with energy efficiency classification A++!
Attention: The item is supplied with a Type C (Euro) plug, you might need an adapter.
No matter if it is a single or professional kitchen, the DUALUX Neptune motion sensor LED undercabine light perfects the interior lighting concept in your kitchen and creates a welcoming and stylish atmosphere. Open plan kitchens in particular profit from the ideal lighting the Neptune emits.
The super flat white aluminium housing measures as little as 1.2 cm (0.5") and can be integrated in every kitchen row, becoming almost invisible. Depending on the 30 or 60 cm model, several lights can be combined with each other, so they can be adapted to existing kitchen interior at any time.
In contrast to other commercially available under unit lights, the DUALUX Neptune is turned on and off with an integrated infrared motion detector, a simple movement of the hand allows contact free handling. Experienced chefs will appreciate this high functionality when preparing food.
The LED light panel technology in combination with the frosted glass of the housing ensures immediate, non-glare and evenly distributed lighting. The integrated LED lights classified as A++ energy efficient satisfy with warm white, bright light and a long life of up to 35000 hours.