Insect trap Halo 45 Aqua for damp environments coverage 120 m²
attraction with UV lamp
wide coverage: 120 m²
application: commercial, customer facing, commercial kitchens
Item number HL45IPX
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: stainless steel
- System: glueboard, insects attracted with UV tubes
- Insect lamp: 3 x 15 Watt TPX15-18S shatterproof UV tubes included
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm: 404 x 588 x 118
- Coverage: 120 m²
- swing down front guard provides complete access to the UV tubes and glueboard
- unique, quick release lampholder covers that protect against water ingress
- side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- aluminium removable debris tray
- can be wall mounted vertically or horizontally
- Application: commercial, public (e.g. commercial kitchens, food processing), ideal for harsh environments that may require hosing down
- Weight: 7.0 kg
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than the intended use.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
The fitting accessories are available in our shop.
Please note: This device is supplied with a cord and a European 2-pin plug, you might need an adapter.
The Halo 45 Aqua insect trap covers a 120 square metre area under humid conditions. The durable flykiller uses modern technology for an increased catch. Its appealing yet discreet design makes this electric device a great addition to any room. This powerful state-of-the-art insect trap is working with glueboards: Flying insects bothering us inside our homes and workplaces, such as flies, gnats, bugs and mosquitos, are eliminated in a reliable and hygienic manner. The UV light attracts insects from afar, coming closer and closer they finally stick to the glueboard behind the front guard.
The devices is mounted to the wall in a horizontal or vertical position and is easy to service. The front guard can be swung down to replace the UV tubes and glueboards and clean the guard. The Halo 45 Aqua flykiller is particularly suitable for commercial businesses and premises with high humidity levels, such as commercial kitchens, butcher shops, but also customer facing areas in public swimming pools. This insect trap is ideal for all rooms that may require hosing down.