Optimal Dry with improved housing!
The Optimal Dry R A with infrared sensor features a subtle design and can be installed within just a few minutes. This automatic hand dryer from the Vortice Hygiene range requires a minimum of maintenance. The high power motor and inner parts are protected by a special dust filter. The housing is made of special synthetic resin that gives it increased resistance to UV light, shock and even cigarette burns.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt / 50-60 Hz
- Automatic hand dryer
- Sophisticated asymmetrical design
- Easy to install and service
- Thermosetting synthetic resin, colour white
- Control: infrared sensor, adjustable sensitivity
- Thermal fuse and heating unit are equipped with an overload protection
- Increased resistance thanks to special resin material
- Ideal for hotels, clubs, bars
- Resistant to cigarette burns
- Max. power consumption: 2000 Watt
- Max. current consumption: 9 A
- Heat output: 1935 Watt
- Airflow: 170m3/h
- Dust filter protects inner parts
- Little requirements for maintenance
- Insulation class: II
- IP rating: IPX4
- Impact rating: IK09
- Noise level: 61.4 Lp [dB (A)] 1m
- Height: 32cm / 12.6"
- Width top: 22.0cm / 8.6"
- Width bottom: 25.3cm / 10"
- Depth top: 13cm / 5.1"
- Depth bottom: 11.5cm / 4.5"
- Weight: 3.2kg