Westinghouse ceiling fan Turbo Swirl satin brass with lighting
only 26 to max. 53 Watt power consumption
Ø 76 cm / 30"
housing colour satin brass
6 blades, mahogany
Item number 78208
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 76 cm / 30" for rooms with up to 12m²
- Housing: satin brass
- Blade colour: mahogany
- Integrated ceiling light: 1 x E14 / max. 60 Watt (bulb not included)
- Blade pitch: 18°
- Revolutions per minute: 250 / 190 / 130 (three fan speeds)
- Power consumption (Watt): 53 / 37 / 26
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 19 cm / 7.5" (can be shortened to 16 cm / 6.3")
- Dimensions ceiling to bottom of light kit: 38 cm / 15"
- Forward and reverse function with slide switch on the housing
- Light and fan controlled independently with pull switches
- Remote control or wall switch can be added (optional)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years limited manufacturer's warranty on the motor
- Weightt: ca. 5.5 kg
The light is suitable for bulb of the energy classes: E to A++!
The ceiling fan Turbo Swirl from the product range of producer Westinghouse certainly leaves a good impression thanks to a tasteful design and compact dimensions. Its six blades are held in mahogany, perfectly harmonising with the satin brass-finished housing. A single light is hidden by an opal glass shade, topping off the appealing look of the Turbo Swirl.
The ceiling fan Turbo Swirl, however offers so much more than just an elegant design. It is equipped with innovative, state-of-the-art technology, such as a reliable, very smooth and quietly operating fan motor. Furthermore, the ceiling fan provides a pleasant indoor climate throughout the whole year. During summer it makes muggy weather much more tolerable by pushing air mass upwards, whereas the device guarantees an ideal recirculation of heat during winter months. This forward and reverse function can be adjusted as needed with a switch on the housing. Fan and lighting feature can be used independently with separate pull switches. If desired, it is also possible use a remote control or wall switch.