Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Various options available: 40 W standard tubes, 80 W standard, 40 W shatterproof tubes, 80 W shatterproof tubes
- Housing material: 304 stainless steel
- System: insects are attracted by UV lamps, electric killing grid ensures easier catch
- Voltage and amperage of the grid: 3700 V / 9 mA
- Automatic current interruption upon opening the housing
- Rated power: 60 / max. 100 W
- Dimensions: 617 x 280 x 110 mm
- Includes 2 tubes: 2 x 20 W or 2 x 40 W
- Weight: 6 kg (40 W), 7 kg (80 W)
- Max. coverage: 120 m² (40 W), 200 m² (80 W)
- Protection class: I
- IP rating: IP20, use only in dry indoor areas
- Mounting options: wall, ceiling
- Robust construction, ideal for dry commercial or professional environments
- Delivered without lead wire
- Made in France
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than intended.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
Optional accessories are available in our shop.