Dimensions and technical details
- Connection to: 230 Volt
- Housing: aluminium alloy
- Model selectable: with connector / without connector (Hirschmann)
- Colour: silver (polished aluminium)
- Dimensions: 125 x 100 x 610 mm
- Max. wattage: 2000 Watt
- Coverage: up to 10 m² (6 people)
- Recommended installation height: 2.00 - 2.50 m
- Top-quality gold tube (long service life, ca. 5000 hours)
- RCA100: supplied with 3.0 m lead wire and type F plug
- RCA100H: supplied with Hirschmann connector (Hirschmann set with type F plug). The Hirschmann connector is necessary if the heater shall be connected to a dimmer unit that allows the use of a Burda remote control.
- IP rating: IP67 (dust tight, protected immersion of short duration in water up to 1 m depth)
- Mounting options: wall or ceiling (L-shaped holder bracket included), exclusively in a horizontal position
- Application: indoors and covered outdoor areas (patio, balcony, garage, factory, production facilities, etc.)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
The tubes are only to be used in combination with the aforementioned infrared heaters. They are not designed to be serve as indoor lighting or be used for any other purpose than intended by the manufacturer.
Accessories and spare parts are available in our shop.
Attention: This item is supplied with a Type F Schuko plug, you might need an adapter.