All those who do not only choose heaters with functional aspects in mind like heating power, handling and operational costs, but also place emphasis on appealing design simply cannot miss out on the infrared heater Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 without control.
Apart from the successful energy-efficient and environmentally friendly ECO+ infrared short wavelength technology the Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 comes with a pleasing appearance. Currently available in the three colour white, titanium and nano-anthracite, this model of the puristically designed heater passes on additonal, visually interfering control elements on the housing. The Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 is turned on and off with an on-site wall switch or by unplugging the device from the socket.
Like all models of the brand the Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 is suitable for use indoors as well as outdoors. The device shows great flexibility when it comes to installation - there are many possible surfaces it can be mounted to, fitting accessories like tripods and mounts for installation on awnings or wind screens allow for the infrared heater to be used virtually anywhere.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: aluminium power-coated (weatherproof)
- Colour: selectable (white, titanium, nano-anthracite)
- Model: without control
- State-of-the-art ECO+ infrared short wavelength technology
- Top-quality HeLen gold lamp: 1400 Watt
- Durability lamp: ca. 5000 hours (ca. 10 - 15 years with average use)
- Abmessungen (B x H x T): 49 x 15 x 14.5 cm // 19.3" x 5.9" x 5.7"
- Heating power: 1400 Watt
- Fuse: 16 Ampere, B or C = time delay fuse
- Recommended minimum dimensions ceiling / wall: 0.3 m / 11.81"
- Recommended installation height ca. 180 - 250 cm / 70.86" - 98.42"
- Distance to heated surface: min. 60 cm / 23.62"
- Installation on wood and plasterboard possible
- Adjustable tilt: max. 30°
- Immediate effect
- Energy-saving without preheating
- No air movement or dust clouds
- IP code: IP24 (protected from splashing water)
- Covered area 8 to 12 m²
- Included mounts for wall or ceiling installation
- Portable use with tripod (tripod not included in the package)
- Control: no control on device, on / off with on-site light switch or plugging cord in and out the socket
- Cord length: 0.4 m / 15.75" with Schuko plug
- Application: indoor and outdoor areas (balconies, patios, workshops, paint shops, production halls etc.)
- Weight: 2.54 kg
Attention: Please note that the device is delivered with a 2-pin Schuko plug, you might need adapter.
The included special bulbs are to be used in combination with the mentioned infrared heaters only and are neither suitable for lighting in households nor for any other intention.
The fitting accessories can be found in our shop.