The Solamagic infrared heater 1400 Watt ECO IP24 with switch ensures your personal place in the sun even on cold days or in cool cellars and damp halls.
The enormous constructional and technical equipment of the heater is just as impressive as its many possibilities of application. Whether for private use on balconies, patios in conservatories or bathrooms, or for commercial purposes in workshops, assembly halls or gastronomy industry, the Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 warms up smaller areas of a size between 8 and 12 square metres in an environmentally-friendy, cost-efficient way. Further features are an IP24 splashing water protection as well as various other safety certification marks.
State-of-the-art ECO+ infrared short wavelength technology modelled after actual sunlight allows for the Solamagic 1400 Watt ECO IP24 to be started without preheating phase, sound or smell and, in contrast to standard heating systems, is suitable for allergy sufferers as heat is provided without raising dust. With the help of a handy switch on the device you create warmth exactly where you want, whenever you want.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: aluminium power-coated (weatherproof)
- Colour: selectable (white, titanium, nano-anthracite)
- Model: with switch
- State-of-the-art ECO+ infrared short wavelength technology
- Top-quality HeLen gold lamp: 1400 Watt
- Durability lamp: ca. 5000 hours (ca. 10 - 15 years with average use)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 49 x 15 x 14.5 cm
- Heating power: 1400 Watt
- Safety: 16 Ampere, B or C = time delay fuse
- Recommended minimum dimensions ceiling / wall: 0.3 m / 11.81"
- Recommended installation height ca. 180 - 250 cm / 70.86" - 98.42"
- Distance to heated surface: min. 60 cm / 23.62"
- Installation on wood and plasterboard possible
- Adjustable angle: max. 30°
- Immediate effect
- Energy-saving without preheating
- No air movement or dust clouds
- IP code: IP24 (protected from splashing water)
- Covered area 8 to 12 m²
- Included mounts for wall or ceiling installation
- Portable use with tripod (tripod not included in the package)
- Control: with switch on device, on / off with on-site light switch or plugging cord in and out the socket
- Cord length: 0.4 m / 15.75" with type F plug
- Application: indoor and outdoor areas (balconies, patios, workshops, paint shops, production halls etc.)
- Weight: 2.54 kg
Attention: The device is delivered with a type F Schuko plug, you might need an adapter.
The included special bulbs are to be used in combination with the mentioned infrared heaters only and are neither suitable for lighting in households nor for any other intention.
Accessories and extras are available in our shop.