The name says it all. The infrared heater Solamagic 1400 Compact IP24 without switch in various colours (white, titanium and nano-anthracite) is recommended for rooms with little space in particular. Hence, you can provide a pleasant, sun-like feeling with the direct heat of the Solamagic infrared short wavelength technology.
Thanks to its dimensions of only 45 x 16 x 14.5 cm / 17.7" x 6.3" x 6.1" (W x H x D), many possible ways of installation on walls or ceilings as well as the splashing water protected housing, the Solamagic 1400 Compact can be mounted directly where the heat is needed, for example above the sink, the shower or on top of a massage table. The heater is controlled with a separate wall switch instead of a pull cord, as it proves to be rather impractical in bath and showering areas. The housing of this heater can be adjusted to a 30 degree angle, and depending on mounting and alignment, the Solamagic 1400 Compact and its high performing Helen infrared lamp by Philips can heat up an area between 6 and 10 square metres.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: aluminium powder-coated (weatherproof)
- Colour: selectable (white, titanium, nano-anthracite)
- Model: without switch
- Infrared short wavelength technology
- Top-quality HeLen gold lamp: 1400 Watt
- Durability lamp: ca. 5000 hours (ca. 10 - 15 years with average use)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 45 x 16 x 14.5 cm // 17.7" x 6.3" x 6.1"
- Heating power: 1400 Watt
- Fuse: 16 Ampere, B or C = time delay fuse
- Recommended distance to wall / ceiling: 0.3 - 0.35 m // 11.81" - 13.78"
- Recommended installation height ca. 180 - 250 cm // 70.86" - 98.42"
- Distance to heated area: min. 60 cm / 23.62"
- Installation on wood or plasterboard
- Adjustable tilt: max. 30°
- Immediate effect
- Energy-saving without preheating
- No air movement or dust clouds
- IP code: IP24 (protected from splashing water)
- Wide area covered with heat: 6 to 10 m²
- Included wall / ceiling mount
- Control: no switch on housing, on / off via on-site light switch or by connecting plug to socket
- Cord length: delivered with 0.4 m / 15.75" and Type F plug
- Application: for indoor and outdoor areas (small bath, guest bathroom, sauna, spa etc.)
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Attention: The device is delivered with a Type F Schuko plug, you might need adapter.
The included special bulbs are to be used in combination with the mentioned infrared heaters only and are neither suitable for lighting in households nor for any other intention.
Optional accessories are available in our shop.