Ceiling-mounted infrared heater 2000 Watt ECO IP24
ECO+ infrared short-wavelength technology
HeLen gold tube: 2000 Watt
Housing colour selectable (white, titanium)
without switch, delivery includes mounting frame
energy-saving, requires no preheating
covers 10 -16 m²
Item number 1353201879
delivery time up to 30 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: powder-coated aluminium (weatherproof)
- Colour: selectable (white, titanium)
- Model: without on / off switch, delivery includes mounting frame for ceiling installation
- State-of-the-art ECO+ infrared short-wavelength technology
- Top-quality HeLen gold tube: 2000 Watt
- Service life of tube: ca. 5000 hours (ca. 10 - 15 years average use)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) total: 690 x 110 x 325 mm
- Length x width of the mounting frame cut-out: 650 x 300 mm
- Min. installation depth: 450 mm
- Max. ceiling thickness: 16 mm
- Heat output: 2000 Watt
- Safety: 16 Ampere C
- Recommended installation height: ca. 250 cm
- Min. distance to the irradiated surface: 70 cm
- Heat emitted immediately after the device is switched on
- No preheating ensure energy saving
- No movement of air or dust clouds
- IP rating: IP24 (protected against splashing water)
- Coverage: 10 to 16 m²
- Control: no switch on the device, power on / off via on-site light switch or by plugging the unit in / out the wall socket
- Cord length: 0.4 m with type F plug
- Application: indoors (bathroom, conservatory, shop floor,workplace, etc.)
- Weight: 4.8 kg
Attention: The device is deliverd with a type F Schuko plug, you might need an adapter.
The included lamps are to be used only in combination with the infrared heaters in order to create heat, and are suitable neither for domestic lighting or any other different use.
Accessories and extras are available in our shop.
Solamagic’s 2000 Watt ECO ceiling-mounted infrared heaters unite aesthetic appeal and next generation technology. These reliable heat sources are perfect for installation in bathrooms, conservatories, workspaces and even surgeries. An IP24 rating protects the housings against splashing water. It is recommended to install the heater 250 cm away from the ground (standard room height). The outer dimensions of the mounting frame are 690 x 110 x 325mm. It is necessary to make a cut-out of 650 x 300mm in the ceiling to mount the frame. The ceiling must not be thicker than 16mm.
A whole 2000 Watt output make sure the infrared heater Solamagic ECO provides an agreeable temperature at its site of operation. The first-class modern HeLen gold tubes operate with ECO+ infrared short-wavelength technology. They are low-maintenance and have an outstanding service life between 10 and 15 years. The ceiling-mounted heaters begin emitting heat immediately after they have been switched on, completely without any heating-up time, moving air or raising dust. The radiation warms up the surface it meets, for example the human skin. The heaters are switched on / off with a standard light switch that needs to be provided on-site. A 0.4m lead wire is also included in the delivery, allowing to use the heater by plugging the type F plug in and out the wall socket if you wish.