Ceiling Fan Seville II brass antique
The housing of this ceiling fan shines with an elegant and sophisticated antique brass. The reversible blades complete the harmonising look and neatly fit into the housing. The dual look of the blades allows an installation with either the walnut or light oak side showing. This gives the fan a sense of individuality and makes it flexible to use. With a total diameter of 112 cm / 44" the Seville II is suitable for rooms with up to 20 m². An integrated pull cord ensures a comfortable regulation of the 3 rotation speeds of the quietly operating fan motor.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 112 cm / 44" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: antique brass
- Blade colour: walnut / medium light oak (wood, reversible blades can be installed both ways)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 235 (3 speeds)
- Current consumption: 22 - 64 Watt
- High air flow: 13,600 m³/h
- Distance ceiling-blades: 27.7 cm / 11"
- Total height: 33 cm / 13"
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 27.2 cm / 10.7"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity via slide switch)
- Controlled with pull cord (3 speeds)
- Adaptable for wall control or remote control
- Absolutely quiet and smooth operating
- 25 years limited manufacturer's guarantee for the motor
- Easy, quick installation
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Without lighting / prepared for HUNTER add-on light kits
The fitting extension rod and light kit can be found in our shop.