Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- GKB Series 400 V - AC (three-phase T)
- Ventilation unit for transportation of hot, humid, oily, greasy and polluted air
- Model selectable: GKB 200/4 T to GKB 315/2 T
- Housing: double-walled, made of galvanised steel sheet, lined with noise insulation made of aluminium-laminated mineral fibre mat
- Motor: ball-bearing flange motor (maintenance-free and interference-free)
- Terminal box located on the outside of the motor
- IP54 protection rating
- Performance: The high-performing impeller (dynamically balanced) has forward-curved blades (galvanised steel sheet) and provides outstanding efficiency with low noise development.
- Installation: connection ports on inlet and outlet side, easy to connect to standard folded spiral-seam pipes
- Flexibility: outlet ports can be offset at a 90° angle
- Maintenance and care: motor and impeller are movable, panel door with rebate and rubber-lip seal, solid mounting bracket
- Condensate discharge pipe socket (1/2") for the hose connection is located underneath the housing
- Mounted on vibration dampers on top of an air outlet hood. Air outlet hood is weighted.
- Attention fire hazard: Transporting air containing oil and grease (exhaust air in commercial kitchens and fume hoods) requires a speial fan, e.g. the GKB series. Fans with motors located inside the airflow have to be explicitely suitable for this type of application. The grease in the extracted air affects the bearing oil of the motor and impacts its lubricating properties. The bearing will jam and cause overheating. Generally integrated grease filters do not prevent fire hazard because the grease from the kitchen will enter the exhaust air once the filter is saturated.
- All models can be controlled with a 5-speed controller (please order separately)
- Maximum temperature of transported air 120°C, maximum ambient temperature 40°C
- The fan is ideal for application in commercial kitchens and connection to fume hoods
|Type ||Power max. (W) || |
Current consumption max. (A)
|Airflow max. (m3/h) ||Total pressure Pmax (Pa) ||Sound pressure Lp-3m (dB(A)) ||Weight (kg) |
|GKB 200/4 T - 400V/50Hz ||370 ||1.39 ||1900 ||260 ||36.0 ||34.5 |
|GKB 225/4 T - 400V/50Hz ||750 ||2.50 ||2800 ||350 ||40.0 ||41.6 |
|GKB 250/4 T - 400V/50Hz ||1100 ||3.30 ||3900 ||440 ||43.0 ||49.4 |
|GKB 280/4 T - 400V/50Hz ||2200 ||5.80 ||5400 ||550 ||44.0 ||66 |
|GKB 315/2 T - 400V/50Hz ||1100 ||2.60 ||4050 ||1020 ||61.0 ||44 |
GKB 200/4 T (dimensions in mm) characteristics GKB 200/4 T
GKB 225/4 T (dimensions in mm) characteristics GKB 225/4 T
GKB 250/4 T (dimensions in mm) characteristics GKB 250/4 T
GKB 280/4 T (dimensions in mm) characteristics GKB 280/4 T
GKB 315/4 T (dimensions in mm) characteristics GKB 315/4 T
Accessories are available in our shop.