Cyclone Ceiling Fan
fan made by Westinghouse
has a beautiful black and silver finish. The housing with a brushed steel lacquer makes the Cyclone an appealing and useful addition to any room. This ceiling fan with reversible black blades
enhances any interior. Due to the reversible nature of the blades you can choose between two looks: all black blades or black blades with silver stripes on the outer part.
The fan’s rotation speeds can be controlled on three levels
by using the included pull switch
. The speed levels low-medium-high
allow you to match the airflow to your current requirements. For more convenience we offer a remote control kit or wall controller unit. The summer and winter modes
are selected with a small manual switch located on the fan body. The summer mode provides pleasant cooling whereas the winter mode helps to recirculate heat and eliminate any cold spots on the floor.
Cyclone ceiling fans can be mounted two different ways: You can choose to flush-mount the fan without the drop rod which is ideal for low ceilings, or you install it with the included pole on standard and vaulted ceilings. Ideally, there is a 2.30 m clearance between the floor and the blades. The ceiling should be able to carry a minimum of 15.9 kg.
Where to apply Cyclone fans
- Living room
- other Indoors
Our tip:Thanks to the black finish with silver stripes the Cyclone has a dynamic look which is a wonderful addition to sports bars and pubs. If the space is rather large, you can simply set up several fans that are spaced out evenly on the ceiling.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed steel
- Blade colour: black / black with silver stripes (reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Revolutions per minute: 180 / 130 / 80
- Power consumption: 58 / 40 / 26 W
- Airflow: 152 m3/min / 5367 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 27cm / 10.6" (20cm / 7.8" without drop rod)
- Ceiling to bottom of switch housing: 33cm / 13" (26cm / 10.2" without drop rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 49 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes pull switch: 3 speeds / off
- Remote control or wall switch can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: 6.3kg
Optional accessories are available in our shop.