Ceiling fan Faro Lantau Nickel matt Blades Pine 132cm / 52" with remote control
max. 65 W wattage
Ø 132cm / 52"
housing colour matt nickel
3 blades, colour pine
includes remote control
Item number 33373
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: matt nickel (steel)
- Blade colour: pine (wood)
- Revolutions per minute: 90 / 140 / 180
- Power consumption: 14 / 30 / 65 W
- Max. airflow: 147.56 m3/min / 5211 CFM
- Overall drop: 33cm / 13"
- Ceiling to blades: 32cm / 12.6"
- Diameter canopy: 16cm / 6.3"
- Can be mounted on sloping ceilings
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off
- Extremely quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 6.5kg
Faro’s Lantau ceiling fan in matt nickel – Air circulation without fail
You are on the lookout for a ceiling fan that offers high quality and sophisticated design? In that case the slim Lantau fan made by Faro is the ideal circulator for your home – elegant, quiet, dynamic.
With a diameter of 132 cm (52 inch), a total height of 33 cm (13 inch) and weight of 6.5 kg the Lantau ceiling fan is a robust unit with an unobtrusive appearance. The matt housing with a nickel finish and gentle, round pine-finished blades make this fan a subtle addition to any room.
The push-button remote control offers three different speed levels: low (90 rpm), medium (140 rpm) and high (180 rpm). The Lantau fan can be mounted to sloped ceilings without any problems and operates very quietly, there is no audible motor noise at all. A forward and reverse function runs the motor in a different direction to allow use in summer (for cooling) and winter (heat recovery). Outstanding quality as well as exquisite design guarantee years of joy and ideal air movement.