The Pemba is part of a new generation of ceiling fans. The patented direct current technology ensures a super-silent operation with a very low energy consumption. However, not only the used direct current motor is of the highest state-of-the-art design, also the outside with a simple housing combined with unconventionally shaped blades show the exquisite taste in fashion of the manufacturers. The rounded blades allow the best air circulation and due to its flat construction, the ceiling fan provides a pleasant indoor climate even in rooms with low ceilings.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: white (steel)
- Blade colour: white (PMMA)
- Revolutions per minute: 50 / 76 / 99 / 127 / 151 / 175
- Motor wattage: 2 / 7 / 9 / 14 / 21 / 32 W
- Airflow rate: 191.41 m3/min / 6750 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 15.5 cm / 6.1"
- Overall depth: 19.0 cm / 7.5"
- Diameter motor housing: 17 cm / 6.7"
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 speeds/off, reverse function (no memory feature)
- Patented direct current technology for low energy consumption and virtually soundless operation
- Optional LED light kit sold separately
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings
- Weight: 5.5 kg