The New Pacific impresses with a simple design and functional technology. Its quietly operating 3 level motor can be comfortably regulated with the included wall switch. With a diameter of 120 cm / 47" this ceiling fan is recommendable for use in rooms with about up to 18 m². This puristic fan takes a pass on complex technology, for example reverse motion direction. Easy, subtle and functional, those are the characteristics this fan can score with.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 120 cm / 47"
- Housing colour: white
- Blade colour: white (metal)
- Revolutions per minute: ca. 135 - 285
- Current consumption: max. 65 Watt
- Air circulation: ca. 9,500 m³ / h
- Distance ceiling-blades: 38 cm / 15"
- Total height: 42 cm / 16.5"
- Length suspension rod: 25 cm / 9.8" (can be shortened)
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- With wall speed controller (3 levels, surface mounted)
- Not adaptable for light kits or remote control
- No reverse motion (only right side motion direction)
- The 16-pin motor with encapsulated fluted ball bearing guarantees a long, maintenance-free operating. The motor is super silent and has an overload protection.
- Net weight: ca. 5.5 kg