The ceiling fan Nordik I Plus is suitable both for commercial and private use, its subtle design is not too flashy. The optional light kit is the perfect choice to add another practical feature to the fan without any stressful installation work. The used motor has a ball-bearing and is lubricated for a lifetime, thus guaranteeing a long and smooth operating of the Nordik fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: selectable (92 / 122 / 142 / 162 cm // 36" / 48" / 56" / 64")
- Housing colour: light grey finish (impact-resistant, UV proof synthetic material)
- Blade colour: light grey finish (metal)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 231
- Motor performance: 24 - 70 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 49.5 cm / 19.5" (with shortened down rod 30.5 cm / 12")
- Total height: 51.5 cm / 20.3" (with shortened down rod 32.5 cm / 12.8")
- Diameter canopy: 14.2 cm / 5.6"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5 cm / 8.8"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode) activated by reconnecting wiring or with remote control Telenordik 5TR
- Without control (wall control or remote control available, please order separately)
- Absolutely smooth operating
- 15 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 5.5 - 6.8 kg
- High air performance and reach - efficient even when installed on high ceilings
- Easy and quick installation
- Without lighting / adaptable for light kit I Plus (Vortice)
Optional accessories are available in our shop.