This colour version of the Hunter ceiling fan FLIGHT is a piece of art. The shape of the curved fan blades harmosises with the wooden look of the plastic wood blades in beech coffee brown. Thanks to the opal glass the integrated ceiling light perfectly matches the housing and further enhances the fan when it comes to design and functionality. The included wall control regulates the 3 rotation speeds of the quietly operating motor and lighting feature, however it is possible to upgrade to a remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: beech coffee brown (plastic wood)
- Integrated light (opal glass): 1 x E27, max. 60 Watt, also suitable for energy-saving bulbs (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 165 (3 speeds)
- Current consumption motor: 20 - 66 Watt
- Distance ceiling-blades: 27.9 cm / 11"
- Total height: 32.5 cm / 12.8"
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 17.5 cm / 6.9"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode via slide switch)
- Included wall control (3 speeds, no lighting control) // wall controls with lighting on-off feature has to be purchased separately
- Adaptable for remote control
- Absolutely quiet operating
- 20 years limited manufacturers' guarantee for the motor
- Weight: 10.8 kg
The fitting extension rod can be found in our shop.
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!