Visually and functional the Fanaway Evo 2 Endure is more than a well-done follow-up of the successful history of the Fanaway Evo 1. There is not a lot the engineers had to do to further improve this stylish design fan. Therefore the changes are limited to the changes of the light bulbs (3 x 20 Watts), the diameter (122 cm / 48") and the shape of the ceiling light (frosted glass, now without metal ring). Like its successful precedesser the Evo 2 Endure also can fold in or fold out its blades as desired and can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control. This model version of the ceiling fan has a white finished fan housing that perfectly goes with the integrated frosted glass shade.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter (blades folded out): 122 cm / 48" for spaces with up to 25 m²
- Diameter (blades folded in): 47.2 cm / 18.6"
- Housing colour: white
- Blade colour: clear acrylic
- Lighting: 3 x E27, max. 20 Watts (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Current consumption: 60 Watts
- Distance ceiling - blades: 27 cm / 10.6"
- Total height: 36 cm / 14.2" (cannot be extended)
- Angled ceiling installation (max. 15°)
- Included remote control (3 fan speeds, light on/ off, memory feature: lighting can additionally be controlled with light switch)
- Smooth and quiet, no audible motor sounds
- Easy and quick installation (blades are already pre-mounted and balanced)
- Four unique, aerodynamically shaped fan blades that fold themselves neatly inconspicuous over the light
- Innovative, compact retractable blades
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!