The innovative direct current technology of this energy-saving fan ensures a reduction of energy consumption and powers the reversible blades of this fan on 6 quietly operating speeds. The dual look of the blades allows an installation with either the dark oak or maple side showing. With a diameter of 122 cm / 44" this fan is recommendable for use in rooms with up to 20 m². The 6 rotation speeds of the quietly operating motor as well as the integrated ceiling light can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 112 cm / 44" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: brushed nickel
- Blade colour: dark oak / maple (reversible, blades can be installed both ways)
- Light kit Aries
- Lighting: 2 x G9, max. 60 Watts (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Distance ceiling-blades: ca. 37 cm / 14.6"
- Diameter canopy: 15 cm / 6"
- Total height: 51 cm / 20"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (20%)
- Forward and reverse motion (summer and winter activity)
- Included remote control (fan on/ off, 6 rotation speeds, forward and reverse run)
- Smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 15 years limited manufacturer's guarantee
- Weight: ca. 9.0 kg
- ca. 60% less energy consumption than similar standard ceiling fans thanks to a direct current motor
Please note: This ceiling fan has a system remote control and cannot be used with a wall control.
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!
The fitting extension rods can be found in our shop.