Hunter Ceiling Fan Outdoor Elements incl. mounting arrangement The Nomad
A pleasant cooling during a hot summer is guaranteed by the Hunter ceiling fan Outdoor Elements. Futhermore it effectively chases off annoying flies and barbecue smoke. The fan even survives soft summer rain thanks to its spraying water protection. It is also perfectly suitable for outdoor use - for example when relaxing on the porch or an evening barbecue. Like all products by Hunter the fan motor impresses with its quiet operating and long durability, which is why the manufacturer guarantees a 15 year warranty for it. A tip for installing the fan by yourself: there should be at least 2 people present when mounting the fan because it needs a bit technical know-how.
Dimensions and technical details
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing: aluminium, shite stove-enamelled
- Blade colour: white finish
- IPX3 / spraying water protection - suitable for use in outdoor areas as well as moist environments
- 3 level pull cord / adaptable for wall switch (remote control not possible)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 170
- Current consumption: 39 - 80 Watts
- Distance ceiling - blades: 292 mm / 11.5"
- Forward and reverse motion
- Without lighting / adaptable for Hunter surface-mounted luminaire Outdoor
- Weight: ca. 8.3 kg
- 15 years limited manufacturer's guarantee for the motor
Technical details of the stand mounting arrangement
- Total height: 2.80 m / 9.2 ft
- Distance blade - ground: 2.35 m / 7.7 ft
- Weather protection cover for the fan
- Finish: white laquer
- Weight: 61 kg
- incl. 3.20 m / 10.5 ft connection cable (without plug!)
- Protection class IP23 (falling spraying water)