Westinghouse ceiling fan Hercules 132cm / 52" with light
max. 60 W motor wattage
Ø 132cm / 52"
housing colour brushed nickel
5 blades, beech / weathered maple
pull cord operation
Item number 78545
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed nickel (steel)
- Blade colour: beech / weathered maple (MDF, reversible)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 1 x R7s base, max. 80 W (bulb included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 20 / 34 / 60 W
- Revolutions per minute: 68 / 128 / 170
- Airflow: 157 m3/min / 5544 CFM
- Noise level: 43 dB(A)
- Ceiling to blades: 34cm / 13.4"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 41cm / 16.1"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Independent pull cords for light and fan: light on / off, 3 fan speeds / off
- Optional remote control and wall control sold separately
- Weight: 7.9kg / 17.4lbs
- Base: R7s
- Lumens: 1380 lm
- Colour temperature: 2900 Kelvin (warm white)
- Watts: 80 W
- Medium rated life: 2000 h
- Not dimmable
- Energy efficiency class: D
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The Hercules truly lives up to its name: like the hero of greek mythology, the fan has an impressive performance that provides a pleasant breeze in summer and helps reducing heating costs during the winther months. Despite its strong performance it operates extremly quiet and can therefore be installed in bedrooms without any problems. Remote controls and wall switches can be combined with the Hercules to increase the feeling of comfort even more.