Characteristic for this ceiling fan is the large proportioned ceiling light, at least if compared to all the other components of the Ceos. The manufacturer went withough a traditional fan housing and integrated a three level high-quality motor. This makes the lamp the actual body of the fan. It is a well-done attempt to combine traditional elements in a new fashion. The used technology is, of course, not just an experiment, but solid work. A remote control and a light bulb belong are included in the delivery, just as much as the choice between summer and winter activity mode.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 134.5 cm / 53"
- Housing colour: glossy white (steel)
- Blade colour: clear (acrylic)
- Integral lighting: LED 13 W (included in the delivery)
- Motor wattage: 9 / 28 / 58 W
- Revolutions per minute: 80 / 145 / 195
- Max. airflow rate: 175.7 m3/min / 6207 cfm
- Overall drop: 38.4cm / 15.1"
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds/off, light on/off
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: 7.2kg / 15.9lbs
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Lumens: 1400 lm
- Colour temperature: 3000 Kelvin, warm white
- CRI: 80
- Average rated life: 36000 h
- Energy efficiency rating: A++
- The lamps cannot be exchanged in the luminaire.
Optional accessories are available in our shop.