Energy-saving ceiling fan Eco Elements DC Antique Brown / Palm with remote control
Ø 132cm / 52"
housing colour: antique brown
2 blade sets
DC motor technology
Item number 51328319901
immediately ready for dispatch, delivery time 2 - 3 days
Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 Volt ~50/60 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: antique brown
- Includes 2 blade sets
- Blade colour set 1: natural palm blades with clear lacquer, fastened on a steel wire frame
- Blade colour set 2: walnut / beech
- Motor wattage: 5 - 23 W
- Max. revolutions per minute: 195
- Ceiling to blades: 30.0cm / 11.8" (22.5cm / 8.9" without down rod)
- Overall drop: 33.5cm / 13.2" (26.0cm / 10.2" without down rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13.2cm / 5.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5cm / 8.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, sleep timer, reverse function
- Optional add-on light kits sold separately (requires pre-assembling)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Energy-saving patented DC/EC motor technology
- Weight: ca. 9kg
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The uneven texture of the natural blades creates a multitude of small swirls of air which reduces the amount and coverage of the fan's airflow. If you are looking for a fan with a more powerful airflow we recommend opting for models with smooth blades.
Saving energy is not only good for the environment, but also for your wallet. The Eco Elements series saves energy in two ways: On one hand the reverse motion brings down warm air from underneath the ceiling and recirculates it in the room during winter. Secondly, the patented ECO motor consumes only a minimum of power. The Eco Elements delivers high performance while consuming about 66 % less power compared to standard ceiling fans. The integrated remote control changes the motion direction from forward to reverse and regulates the 6 speeds, including a slow motion feature.