Visually the Toledo reminds of an outboard engine of a boat, swirling around the environment just like a real motor. Contrary to an outboard engine it swirls around air, not water. The adjustable fan housing with antique pewter finish completes the maritime design in combination with the propeller-like walnut blades. This fan allows the use in difficult areas. The transport of warm air make transport easier thanks to its innovative design. The horizontal as well as the vertical transport of air is made easy with this ceiling fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 47.5cm / 18.7"
- Housing colour: antique pewter
- Blade colour: walnut
- Blade pitch: 20 °
- Revolutions per minute: 542 / 509 / 394 / 361
- Power consumption: 34.7 / 32.1 / 21.4 / 17.6 W
- Max. airflow: 80 m3/min / 2825 CFM
- Total height: 90° = 60cm / 23.6", 45° = 59cm / 23.2", 0° = 53cm / 20.8", adjustable angle
- Running direction is not reversible / Summer mode only
- Includes wall control: 4 fan speeds / off
- Optional remote control sold separately / Attention: It is not possible to combine the wall controller and remote control
- Weight: ca. 4.5kg